Friday, April 22, 2011

TT Journey

My T-Tapp Journey

I found T-Tapp while searching the internet for strength training exercises. I was very skeptical at first. As I, in the past, relied on the scales for success or failure, it was a new concept to only look at my measurements. Since starting TT I have not weighed AT ALL! I have no idea how much I weigh! This is a first for me. This is not a get skinny quick workout. I am learning that "slow and steady wins the race". I am often discouraged when my losses don't seem like they add up to much, but I have to keep reminding myself that if I quit, I will only look back and wish I had kept going.

My journey started March 8, 2011 and here are my stats to date:

(I started brushing and using Teresa's alfalfa on April 11, 2011.)
week 1: loss of 6.75 inches
week 2: loss of 5 inches
week 3: gain of 1.75 inches
week 4: loss of 2 inches 

week 5: loss of 7.25 inches (I just looked and the week before this measurement I did AL daily and some days twice!)

week 6: loss of 2.25 inches
week 7: loss of 2.75 inches
**made change over to myo tape after 3 weeks of using both
week 8: loss of 4.75 inches
week 9: gain of 1.25 inches (TOM)--total 30.25 inches down and 5 inches GONE from my waist to date...


I am really excited about T-Tapp and would recommend it to anyone of any age, any gender, any fitness level.

Be sure to come back for more updates.......








No comments:

Post a Comment