Tuesday, May 1, 2012

FINALLY!

I'm finally back in my blog!

I somehow lost the ability to get into my blog and it has taken me forever to figure it all out....PATIENCE and keeping at it, has proved successful!


Hmmm, kinda like TTapp!?! :)


I'll give a quick update and then hope to have more posts soon.

I am still 100% consistent with my workouts. Right now concentrating mainly on LB workout. I should receive MORE today along with TA and am excited about adding those to what I have! I am in a plateau right now and it is VERY discouraging at times. I am staying consistent though. It is all I can do. I LOVE LOVE TT and the way I feel. Hardly any back pain, hardly any knee pain and PF is GONE! so I can't really complain! (although I do) :)

Patience and keeping at it.........

Here is a thought for today from the book of Galations:

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

  Hebrews 12:2   Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God


1 comment: