Monday, August 8, 2011

Another 6 weeks GONE, what did I do with it?

Well, another 6 weeks has GONE! They go by SO fast! Looking back is always easier. 

How about all those "what if's"? I am constantly reminding myself of Charlotte's quote, "Ladies, I was consistent". I can't get that out of my mind. 

This past 6 weeks did not bring what I consider "dramatic" inch loss (6.75 inches down) BUT it WAS inch loss. And so looking back, what if I had done NOTHING? What if I had not only done nothing, but really gone wild with my eating too. Yikes, I would not be almost 7 inches down right now.

I always tell other Tappers, "if you loose an average of 1 inch a week, that adds up to 52 inches in a year". Maybe you will do more, maybe you will do less, but if you keep consistent you will not look back and say "If only I had been consistent."

Another area that you don't want to look back on and forever have regrets is where you stand with God. When judgement day comes, where will you be? What did you do with your life? If you have not trusted Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour I urge you to put some consistency into reading through the book of John in the Bible, KJV.

John 3:3 states clearly, "Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."

The Bible tells us in 2 Corinthians 13:5 to "Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?"

SO...........as you look ahead to a new 6 weeks, how do YOU want to look back when this 6 weeks is over? 


Here is what I've done the last 6 weeks:


*TWO: EOD
*OIP/HF/E: 2 times a day
*brushing
*alfalfa
*no dieting
*Tried first part of Ladybug on 8/2/2011
*HD: try to do extra set daily, but don't always get it in....
*Ribs: UP UP UP. Hard to make myself do this one, but I feel it work when I work at it!


No comments:

Post a Comment