Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My T-Tapp Notes:

I am keeping a note book of important information dealing with my TT journey, and here are some things that I am working on and am trying to learn to do....

1. Minerals are important for your skin
2. Take a good multi vitamin
3. Exercise your skin (dry brushing)
4. I am using clear aloe vera gel on my skin after my shower.
5. Wear sunscreen!
6. I am using the skin cleanser, Cetaphil I (get it at Wal-mart)
7. I drink green and red tea mixed, no sugar added.
8. I am wearing Sketchers Sport tennis shoes.
9. Ribs UP!
10. Visit the TT forum! It is a MUST for beginners! T-Tapp forum

If you have the book Fit and Fabulous in 15 Minutes, I HIGHLY recommend getting a DVD workout.  For me, I was unable to fully understand the workout without the DVD's and tips from the forum!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment